Financial services firms face the challenges of differentiation and growing the business in a competitive marketplace along with a continual need to streamline operations and control costs. Small and mid-sized businesses count on Business Ready Solutions to recommend and implement the best accounting software solution to manage the business and fuel growth. The BRS team is composed of professionals with CPAs and accounting expertise, in addition to accounting software knowledge. They understand your business needs and will implement Microsoft Dynamics GP starting with the modules you actually need and adapting and adding on as your company and needs grow.
Why Business Ready Solutions on your next project?
- Proven - our team has substantial expertise in financial services companies and will work with you to implement an accounting software solution mapped to your business processes and how you operate.
- Knowledge - we bring the unique combination of deep knowledge of accounting software, especially Microsoft Dynamics GP, with business knowledge. We are not just technical folks. We get business and specifically financial services, speak your language and understand the day-to-day responsibilities of finance professionals
- Practical - we implement the modules that you need and will advise you and help you scale over time as your business grows to take advantage of other modules and components that make sense for you.
- Quality services that deliver peace of mind – our responsive, 24 hour support serves as a natural extension of your team.
Microsoft Dynamics GP offers financial services companies the features that provide a CFO, Controller and accounting team the tools they need to analyze and report on the key aspects of the business. From commercial banking to community banks to commodities brokers and insurance companies, Business Ready Solutions has a proven track record working with financial services firms to integrate business operations and support key business processes to adapt to changing requirements and regulations including:
- Linking disconnected business systems
- Creating an integrated set of applications and workflow processes that span distribution networks, service providers, and administrators for a seamless link between your people and clients
- Identifying areas for improvement within your organization through business intelligence that provides insight and advice
- Reacting in real time to improve margins with business intelligence that analyzes critical data from multiple perspectives